From post I wrote a couple of weeks ago. Time to fulfill the promise made in the last line.
Dear Reader, if you are so moved, pull out your journal or your legal pad. Don your thinking cap and begin writing the list of what you, unique human being that you are, know the most about. It’ll be fun. You have the time.
List of ten done? Good work. Now write a list of ten things you want to know more about.
Compare the lists. Do you have overlaps? I certainly did.
Do you see anything you would like to pursue in these strange at-home times?
Share your list if you want to. I’ll post mine in a couple of days.
What I Know the Most About (I KNOW that I feel self-conscious admitting any specific areas of knowledge!)
In no particular order:
- Religion/Spirituality (they are different)
- Writing, especially for public speaking
- English words and etymology of same
- Cooking vegetarian food
- Stain removal
- Trees, shrubs, and plants native to Minnesota
- Connecting with strangers
- Helping people through difficult times
- Spiritual healing
What I want to know more about:
All of the above.
That should keep me out of mischief :).
Sending you a warm virtual hug.